Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Where to find me on Twitter and Facebook

Hi Guys

It's a small blog today.

Just wanted to let you know that hopefully, very soon I'll be uploading some vlogs as well as blogs. I can't wait to start trying it out. I've seen many videos on Youtube that have inspired me so will have to be 150% happy with it before I can put it online. As soon as I start though, there will be a link added to my blog for you to find it.
I've got a few bits and pieces coming in the post so it will probably be reviews of those.

Also, to let you know, my twitter name so you can follow me on there: @emsky1329 or follow the link - https://twitter.com/emsky1329
I'm only on 194 followers so far so it would be awesome to get a few more. I tend to tweet about my blog or about my crazy cat, Lila.
You can also find me on facebook just under my full name, Emma Victoria Parkinson or follow this link - https://www.facebook.com/emsky1329
Obviously, that is my personal profile so any strange people will be blocked should I feel the need to do so.

Seeing as I'm on, I may as well tell you what I've ordered. They are all on recommendations so I never used any of these products before.
1. Essie Wedding Collection
2. Essie Spring Collection
3. My Little Box (and I'm waiting for both December and January to arrive as I ordered it late)
4. Pink Parcel (box number 2 for me. The review of my fist box is below)
5. Benefit 'They're real, eyeliner' and the 'Boi-ing concealer'
6. Alpha-H Liquid Gold (I get acne sometimes and it's been highly recommended.
7. Caudalie Beauty Elixier
8. Last but not least, I've ordered a few bits from the Fleur de Force website which I am very excited about.

I do seem to have gone a tad crazy, but it's been bought with money I've saved in my little money box and I felt I deserved a splurge as I've not bought anything for myself for a while.

I think that's it for tonight.

Ciao for now

Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment