Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Review of My Little Box - January

Hi Guys

The first thing I have to point out is that my January box has made an appearance much sooner than my December box. I should have received that by now but as yet, it hasn't arrived. I ordered it at the end of December and the lady I've emailed at My Little Box has assured me it is on its way.

I'm not quite as impressed as I hoped to be with the January box. However, it is still very good and I look forward to receiving both Decembers and February's.



The Beauty products that we receive in January's 'Energy Box' are a Nails Inc nail polish called Tate. It's a gorgeous deep red and I will certainly try it out. However, I am more of an OPI girl myself. 
We also get a Talika moisturizer I've only used this once so far and I did like it. I need to remember to put it by my sink so that I'll actually use it. (I'm currently using the Benefit Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion with SPF 15. I noticed that the Talika one doesn't appear to have SPF in it, but in the UK, in the middle of winter - who cares! Haha. 

The My Little Beauty product that we get this time is a facial mist. I have tried this and I do like it. The slight problem I have hear, is that I've just purchased the Caudalie face mist and I love it. The My Little Beauty one will most certainly still be used though. It smells amazing and certainly seems to do what it says on the tin. 



We also receive the My Little Word Magazine which I read while I was in the bath. it's very small and compact but did make for very good reading. It's a good size to throw in your bag and has some good hints/tips in there. I love to do my nails and there is even a nail tutorial in it. 

There is a calendar included in the box as well. Most people will have got one of these already. I know I have. It's full of fun quotes though and even a Sudoku puzzle. 

The gym bag is a very good idea and a good part of the box, but not the best I've seen. It does appear to be very cheaply made but it does also seem to hold quite a lot. I certainly won't be chucking it out anyway. It will do nicely for an overnight bag or a Spa day. (I don't tend to go to the gym though!) 



Overall, I'm still very excited to receive more boxes and compare them all. I was a tiny bit disappointed with this particular box, but I can't wait for others to arrive. I've also signed up to 'Glossy Box' which is on its way and my second Pink Parcel will be coming soon too. 
I will do a review of both of those when I get them. 

Hope you all have a great day and I'll see you again soon with another review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment