Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Sunday 13 March 2016

The Body Coach - My 90 Day SSS Journey





I have no willpower whatsoever when it comes to dieting. So a few days ago I decided to join up to The Body Coach 90 day SSS. I knew it was going to be hard and I was going to start missing chocolate and crisps straight away but I decided it was the best thing to do to motivate myself.
I've paid for it, so I've got to do it. Plus, my boyfriend won't let me slack off even for a day!!

Just for a second, lets go back a few weeks: Just recently I've had a chest infection, which affected my asthma, which has resulted in me being on two lots of antibiotics, one lot of steroids, blood tests and a chest X-Ray. 
I signed up for this programme and waited patiently for my pack to be sent through. The day before it arrived I've now ended up with a really bad cold and my cough has come back. Marvellous! 

I've not let it out me off though and this morning I attempted my first HIIT session. 
I couldn't finish it. By the end of what I did manage I felt like I was dying. 

I walked downstairs and my legs had turned to jelly. 
I downed my second lot of BCAA and then went in the shower. I then drank my protein shake (Cinnamon - gorgeous!) and made my first Build up Bagel. Again, I couldn't finish it all. I'm a grazer so getting used to all this food is going to be hard.

I'm also failing straight away because I'm now going for a birthday meal for Jacks Step mum. I will hopefully find a meal very similar to what I'm allowed to eat and I've also said I'll drive - so no alcohol. 

I'll keep you posted on how I'm doing. So far, day one - not ideal. Tomorrow I plan on getting up earlier enough to do scrambled eggs and lunch is already prepared (Tuna Salad). Not snacking is going to be so hard!! I'm allowed a protein shake and 50g of fruit. Not much compared to what I normally snack on.


No comments:

Post a Comment