Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Saturday 26 March 2016

Have you discovered ARBONNE yet?

Hi Guys

I just thought you should know that if you haven't yet discovered or come across Arbonne in any way - it's time you did. 
Arbonne do everything you could wish for from Skincare, Bath & Body, Hair and Make Up to all things Nutrition! All I can show you today is a very tiny sample of their products. 


The four small samples at the bottom of that photo, I haven't yet started on. Although one of them is the Primer (which I'll talk about later). 
  • The first sample is part of the Arbonne Intelligence range - Rejuvenating Cream. It can be used on your face and body, focusing on dry/rough patches. It has botanical emollients to help replenish moisture. The current RRP is £30 for 57ml

  1. The second sample you can see if from the RE9 Advanced range - Lifting and Contouring Eye Cream. This claims to give you the appreance of more awakened, lifted skin around the eye area when used morning and night. I'm definitely looking forward to giving this a go. Current RRP is £48 for 15ml (A little goes a long way). 

  • Finally with the samples we have the Cellular Renewal Masque - Also from the RE9 Advanced range. This MUST be used on a night before bed as it will make your face go red - totally normal and expected, but you won't want to go out like that. After cleansing, apply the masque and leave on for 5 minutes. Remove using more of the cleanser. It gently exfoliates to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture & leaves a radiant glow. Current RRP £54 for 49ml. 

Now - Onto the products and I can honestly say I have tried and LOVED. Especially the Primer and Foundation. 

Make Up Primer

This Primer is becoming one of the most popular in the US & UK. Simon Cowell uses this for crying out loud. It creates a beautiful smooth surface for your make up to glide over. 






It looks a bit like a jelly. It goes on clear, there is no colour to it at all. If you don't like to wear a lot of make up, you can even just wear this on its own. The pump action means you don't need to waste any. One pump is usually enough. My make up looks flawless whenever I use this. Although I tend to save it for special occasions. 
Current RRP £27 for 30ml





Perfecting Liquid Foundation with SPF 15
This is as good as the name suggests. Its perfect. I've used so many different foundations in the past and never bought a single one for a 2nd time. In fact, I rarely finish the bottle. As you can see from the picture, this is nearly finished and I've ordered a new one already. 
 It gives fantastic coverage and lasts all day. It has the added bonus of SPF15 in it. I got mine the colour Buff. As with the primer, it is pump action so you don't have any wastage. I generally use 1 or 1& ½ pumps and thats more than enough for me. I don't wear make up every single day, but I wear it a lot and this has lasted me since November & with whats left, it will probably take me towards May. So it averages at around 6 months when used regularly. 

Current RRP £32 for 30ml


It's a Long Story Mascara - Available in Black (but towards Christmas, they do a purple one). 
The purple one isn't very dark. It's best used on top of the black just to make the ends of your lashes pop a bit more. 
The black one is very good. I'm very fickle when it comes to Mascara and this one, I like.  



Firstly, the packaging is really nice. Secondly, the brush is my favourite type. (I much prefer a brush to a comb.) Thirdly, it's great for creating fuller, thicker lashes. It also contains somethings called Panthenol (Also known as Pro vitamin B5) which helps to soften and condition lashes. 

Current RRP £26



Sheer Glow Highlighter
This is a luminescent highlighter that adds radiance and a soft glow. 
It's another lovely product that looks great, but not for every day use. 

It also needs rubbing nicely into fingers and patting onto the skin rather than straight on. If you go straight on, it can mess with your foundation.



This isn't one of my favourites, but I do like it and definitely recommend it. Don't overdo it. Too much can look silly!


Current RRP £32 for 30ml

Overall, I'm a convert. I love Arbonne. Do I wish it was cheaper? - Yes, of course I do.
But - these are high quality products and they're worth the money.
They don't advertise, they are sold mainly through word of mouth. They're in the US, the UK, Australia and many other countries. They're currently expanding into Poland and considering others. They're doing really well and it's because the products sell themselves.

Take a look for yourself : 
http://www.arbonne.com/pws/international.aspx?ref=/pws/homeoffice/tabs/home.aspx

or message me for more information...

Twitter: @emsky1329

Instagram: Emmavic1329

Snapchat: emsky1329 or Emma Parkinson

Facebook: Stardust Beauty Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment