Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Friday 10 July 2015

Mini Boots Haul


Hey guys, I've not written for a while. It's been a little bit manic in the life of Emsky recently. 

I had quite a few points on my Boots Advantage Card so I've nipped in today to get a few bits. 
I decided to get the free magazine this time as well and it's really good. (Especially for a freebie) Will definitely be getting it again next month. 


I also noticed a deal that was on with Oral B Toothpaste. If you buy the 3D White Luxe you get a free Mac Factor Gel Shine Nail Polish in a choice of three colours. I decided to go for the 'Twinkling Pink' one. It looks to be a gorgeous colour. If I do my nails before I post this I'll add a picture on to show you. 




I also decided to get the Johnsons Baby Oil Gel with Camomile thanks to a blog post a friend did last night. I've got it to use on my legs and arms as they can get quite dry. I'll let you know how I get on with that. (It's very greasy but it should soak in nicely overnight)



I've totally run out this morning of Dry Shampoo so got the Batiste Tropical one. The can is HUGE and was on offer! 




Last but not least I decided to get the new Revlon Lash Potion Mascara on Blackest Black. I've seen it in a lot of blogs videos recently and I love mascara so had to give it a go. (Again, I'll let you know how I get on). 


Below is a couple of pictures of the nail polish - I've given myself a Mani/Pedi and I can't really say that I'm 100% impressed. It just seems a bit gloopy thats all. Overall its a gorgeous colour and doesn't need a second coat or a top coat. I'll definitely use it again but I'm not sure if I'd buy the full size version. (Sorry Max Factor!)



I love the fact that technically all of this stuff was free as I used my points. Boots definitely still has the best points card going!

I'll be back soon

Emma xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment