Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Monday 18 May 2015

Caudalie Paris Product Review

Caudalie Paris


I'm absolutely obsessed with the smell of Caudalie products. I decided to treat myself to this travel set and it's one of the best things I've bought this year. It comes in a gorgeous bag that can be used for holding make-up etc when you go travelling and there are five fabulous products to chose from. 


They all smell incredible and they're all perfect products that you would use on a regular basis. 
1. Lip Conditioner
2. Hand & Nail Cream
3. Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet
4. Beauty Elixir
5. Gentle Cleansing Milk


This lip balm is never too far away from me at the moment. For some reason I've got really chapped lips in the corners of my mouth so I'm constantly using this to keep them moisturised. It smells amazing and seems to be doing a good job. Will definitely continue using it. 


I can't really say enough about the smell of Caudalie products. It's just amazing. This hand cream is gorgeous. It definitely works wonders on your hands and so many people comment on the smell when I use it as well. Many people have asked who's 'squirted perfume'. It's not overpowering at all, it's just a lovely scent. 


This moisturiser is lovely. It seems to be doing a good job. You really don't need a lot to cover your face. It soaks in really well, again, smells fabulous and it has made my face feel really soft. I use this after the cleansing milk (below). 


***Princess Product Alert***

Love it!! I can't think of anything else really to say about this product. Just go buy it, use it and fall in love with it. I use it any time of the day or night. Under or over make-up. Its amazing. I'm so pleased I had this recommended to me. This is now my second bottle. The first hasn't run out yet, I just wanted another one so I have one at home and one in my handbag at all times. 


Beautiful cleansing milk. My skin feels incredible after using this. I generally use make up wipes first and then wash my face properly using this. It does a fab job at taking off my make-up and my skin has never felt better. Make sure to follow with the Sorbet (above!)

That's all for today folks. Have a great week. 

PS, don't forget you can now find me on facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment