Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Mascara LOVE

I've fallen in love with a new Mascara. It's AMAZING. I've always been really lucky to have quite long lashes anyway but this mascara is definitely one of the best I've used. It's not expensive and it's in most high street make up selling shops... It's Revlons new 'Lash Potion'. 

I really can't recommend this enough. It's made my lashes even longer than they already were and it's goes on effortlessly. It looks lovely and doesn't flake off. 
**eye close up alert** Haha. Just to prove how good they look. They above picture is with no make up other than the mascara. Below is with full make up. 

I got the mascara in 001 Blackest Black. 


Obviously, being called Lash Potion you do expect that it is claiming to increase the length of your lashes. I can honestly say that this really does work. It's the best mascara I've had for a very long time. Definitely happy with this one!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment