Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Wednesday 29 April 2015

**Body Shop Haul & Product Review**



I've been waiting a while to do this one. I've got some great things and after using some of them, I'm almost certain they'll appear in a 'favourites' blog shortly. 
Below you'll see several photos of my new products.

1. Drops of Youth - Bouncy Sleeping Mask
2. Vitamin E - Eyes Cube
3. Vitamin E - Overnight Serum
4. Wonderblur
5. Fuji Green Tea - Bath Tea and Diffuser


I find the Drops of Youth Mask to be slightly strange but I LOVE using it. The texture of it is really odd but once it's on your skin it feels lovely and not too cakey. After cleansing and moisturising (on an evening) put it all over your your face and leave it on overnight to soak in. (If you have expensive pillowcases I recommend using a towel.)
It does say to use it every night but this just isn't really possible. I'm sorry but if my boyfriend is coming over, I aint slathering this all over my face before bed!! Haha. 
I tend to use it when I know I'm definitely getting a shower the next morning. That way, It's definitely washed off and my face is ready to be covered in make up. 



The Vitamin E Eyes Cube is my new Go-to product. I absolutely adore this product. Just use it under your eyes morning and night. (Not over make up please ladies). The play on words for 'Ice Cube' is the perfect name for it. It's so cooling and refreshing. It helps wake me up on a morning, which is a hard task. It claims to help get rid of dark circles etc. I've not been using it long enough to know how well it works at doing that, but so far, I'm impressed. 



The overnight Serum is very good. I think I can safely say I prefer this to the Mask above. Purely because, once this is on, you can't tell its even there. It feels nice, smells fabulous and you wake up with gorgeous skin that's ready for the day ahead and all the make up you're about to apply. 


Speaking of make up - This is another fantastic new Body Shop product, I honestly have fallen in love with this. I picked it up in the shop and then put it back and walked away. A few minutes later I went back to it. I couldn't make my mind up at all. I'm so glad I made the purchase. 

When I squeezed it onto my hand for the first time my initial reaction was 'Oh god, what have I bought?' But, once I rubbed it into my face and started applying my make up over the top of it I was converted. I've used it every day since. 
Your skin is made to feel silky soft. It doesn't provide coverage but I think really you could just apply and go if you feel confident enough to do so. 
It's definitely a new favourite. I can't brag about this enough. 




Now this, I am dying to try. Sadly, I'm more of a shower girl and haven't yet had time to have a nice relaxing 'tea' bath but I'll certainly be making time at some point this week. 

I've been told that you place the tea inside the diffuser and hang the diffuser over your tap and let the water run through it. It creates a 'bubble bath' without the bubbles apparently. It's had a lot of good reviews and the smell is amazing. I'm hoping to try this tomorrow night. If I love it, It will also appear in a favourites blog. :)


I wasn't always a massive fan of Body Shop but they've definitely got a lot better recently with much better products and so many different ranges. It's not all about the White Musk and Strawberry smellies now girls. 

As you can tell, the Wonderblur is my favourite product. I applied it this morning at about 7.30am and at 10.15pm my skin still feels amazing. The face powder I applied may have worn off, but the Wonderblur is definitely still there, working its magic. 

Thanks Body Shop for some really terrific products. 

Don't forget guys, you can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
@emsky1329



No comments:

Post a Comment