Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Sunday 26 April 2015

Urban Decay - Naked Selection : Review


URBAN DECAY REVIEW OF 'NAKED' PRODUCTS




I only have these four products so far from the 'Naked' Collection but they're all fantastic. I've had the Naked 2 pallet for quite a while now and the eye shadows are lasting forever. These two pallets are the only ones I tend to use now. They blend really well and the colours match together brilliantly. 



The palette itself is a nice clean shape and fairly easy to carry around / pack for going away. 
It looks good and it stays perfectly closed so the eye shadows don't leak everywhere!


Inside you get 12 gorgeous colours. A couple of them are matt but most of them have a shimmer. They all blend perfectly together and the darker ones can be used as an eye liner if you fancied.  



Naked 3 is similar in the sense that they're gorgeous colours that all blend well. (what else would you expect?) These colours though are more of a pinky hue. They're stunning. I think I prefer this pallet to the Naked 2.
I should also point out that the brushes are really nice to use as well. You don't need any other eye shadow brush in your make up kit. They're so easy to use and clean. 



Naked 'On the run' is fantastic. I've heard mixed reviews on this one really but I thought I'd give it a go. On paper it's just so handy. Mascara, Eye liner, Lip gloss, bronzer, blusher, eye shadows and highlighter all on one. It saves so much room in your bag when going away for a night or two. 
The colours of the eye shadows aren't overly exciting but they would definitely go with any outfit. The Perversion Mascara is good. I have found that it does flake off a bit towards the end of the day so it's not the best one I've used but it's still good. Love the eye liner! The lip gloss is nice too. Probably not the best thing to have on your lips if you're wanting a kiss at any point ;-) It's a bit sticky! However, the colour is awesome and it really sets off the rest of your look. 


I am in two minds about this Face Powder. Overall, I like it and I'll definitely be using it until it runs out. However, once it runs out, will I buy it again? I'm not 100% I would. It's a very good powder and it does last all day and provide a matt coverage. I'm just not totally sure about it. I'll possibly buy a different one just to try something new, but I might go back to this one. It comes in a very cute pouch that's handy for storing jewellery by the way. 

***

I love Urban Decay, especially the Eye Shadows. They might be a bit pricey but I bought mine over a couple of years, not all at the same time. They're definitely worth the investment because they last forever. Since buying Naked 2 & 3 I can honestly say I've not felt the need to buy any other eye shadow at all. 









No comments:

Post a Comment