Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Monday 30 March 2015

Tropic Skincare Review

Sorry, sorry. I promised this review a while back but I decided I needed to be 100% sure about it before I did a review. 

I've got to say, overall, I LOVE these products. I've got quite a few of them. Skincare, lipsticks, lip gloss, lip liner. This review is just about the Skincare Products. 



You can buy all of the above products separately or in a box altogether. I chose to buy them all in the box as it works out a lot cheaper. The box is £79 for 6 products, a headband & a polishing cloth. 
You use the cleanser without water at first. Just rub it into your face and it dissolves your make up. Then use the cloth (wet) to wipe the product off. 
Next, use the toner. Either spray directly onto your face and then use a cotton pad to wipe it off or spray onto a cotton pad and just wipe your face with it. It feels so refreshing, especially on a morning. 
The Eye refresh is the same - so refreshing on a morning. Lovely to use. Feel under your eye and find the bone. Don't use the product any closer to your eye than that. It works a treat. 
The oil is gorgeous. The smell is incredible and it doesn't leave you feeling greasy at all. I've used it on my face and I've even used it on scratches/scars that I've got. I just love it. A little goes a really long way. you don't need to use a lot at all. I can tell that it will last me absolutely ages. 
The face scrub is brilliant. Use it once or twice a week with warm water. Just massage into your face and follow with the moisturiser. Your skin will feel so soft/smooth. 
The moisturiser is the Skin Revive you can see in the photo. Again, I must say that a little goes a long way. 1 pump is plenty for your face. 

The smell of all of these products is fantastic. You feel like you're having a mini facial every time you use it. It's a luxury product without the luxury price tag. 

Below is the Body Love Buttercream. Again, an amazing smell and a fantastic product. The tub is 300ml and will last forever. I've never been one for using a full body cream after a bath or shower and I don't know that I ever will be. However, I've been using this on a night on my arms. You can't see them, but I do have dry patches on the tops of my arms and after just 4 nights (so far) of using this Buttercream, I can already tell a difference. I keep it by my bed to remind me use it every evening. I think I'll continue to use it as it's so simple & not at all greasy. 




Overall, I genuinely love these products. I'll definitely buy them again and I've been recommending them to all my friends and family. 
Give it a go, you'll see that it's not just me raving about it. 

If you have any questions or want me to review anything else, please comment below. 

Thank you

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment