Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Monday 9 March 2015

First Aid Beauty Review

Good Evening Beauty Lovers

Tonight I am going to give you my honest opinion of the First Aid Beauty Products. 


I bought all of these products at the same time. Some were in a pack, one was a free gift and others were bought separately. I have recently sold two of the properties on ebay, one needs throwing away, one is okay every so often and two are AMAZING. 

FACE CLEANSER : This is the product that I think needs throwing away. I'm really disappointed with this. I have it in my shower and I have been using it every so often but the smell is awful. It smells like it has gone off. It's an ok product (ignoring the smell). It seems fine on my skin, but overall, I can honestly say, I'd never buy this again.

DUAL REPAIR POWER SERUM : This was a free gift because I spent over a certain amount. I'm sure it's lovely but I never actually opened it, I just sold it on ebay as it's for skin much older than mine. 

DETOX EYE ROLLER : Love this product! It really works and it certainly wakes you up on a morning. Remembering to use it is another matter, but overall, I really rate this and would definitely buy it again. 

TRIPLE REMEDY EYE CREAM : Again, I LOVE this. It was recommended several times by Beauty Blogger; Fleur De Force on her videos. I totally agree. It's so nice on your skin and it does what it says on the tin. 100% recommend this and would totally buy it again. Use every morning underneath make up or on it's on. (Please don't use right underneath the eye, it goes along the bone under your eye. If you use product too close to your eye, it will eventually build up inside your tear duct and have nowhere to go - Not a nice thought!)

ULTRA REPAIR CREAM : Hmm... This wasn't bad, but I have sooo many face moisturizers and this wasn't the best. Therefore, it was another product I've since sold on ebay. It seemed okay on my skin, it certainly didn't harm it. It just wasn't for me. 

FACIAL RADIANCE PADS ; These are good. Not overly exciting and for the money, not something you would use every night. Overall though I really like these and will continue to use them.


Overall, I'm not a huge fan of First Aid Beauty, but it's certainly not the worst product I've used either. My favorites are the eye products that I will continue to use... not a fan of the face products. 

I will soon be doing a review on Tropic Skincare - Definitely a must read as I can promise, It will be a fantastic review. 

Night Guys xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment