Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Monday 30 March 2015

**BOOTS HAUL**

Yes, I have finally done a haul. I know it be much easier to do this in a video, but hey, I'd rather write :)


I got a few things I needed and a few things I didn't, but wanted them anyway. A couple of things have been recommended and most of them I've never tried before. 
I took these pictures quickly as I took them out of the bag and my cat kept getting in the way so I apologize for the quality of some of them.

Lets get started...


I bought this on a recommendation. It's Soap & Glory Bright Here Bright Now Instant Radiance Energy Boost Balm. You use it like a moisturizer, underneath your foundation/cc cream/powder (whichever you use). I'm really looking forward to using this. It smells amazing and felt lovely when I tried it on my hand. I'll let you know how I get on with it. 


Again, these are a recommendation. I needed a new shampoo as I'm getting a bit bored of using Herbal Essence every time. These are Dove Pure Care, Dry Oil Shampoo & Conditioner. Again, I'll let you know how I get on. You tend to know straight away if a shampoo is wrong for your hair. 



These were a little bit of a whim. I've heard of the 'Yes to' brand but no actually used anything. I needed some new face wipes so thought I'd give them a go. These are the Yes to Blueberries cleansing facial wipes (with apple and lemon peel).


The next thing on my list of things I needed was hairspray. I love Elnett. I've always preferred it to any other hairspray. Shock horror - they've brought out a new one and I had to try it. This is Elnett Satin Extra Strength with Argan Oil


Argan oil is all the rage at the minute. They're even putting it into hairbrushes now. I did need a new one so I thought I'd try this. Lee Stafford Argan Oil Large Paddle Brush. Hopefully this will do the job I need it to. I have very frizzy hair so I hope it helps. 



Again, this one I did need. I ran out of my other this morning. It's a new smell but I've used Batiste before and I know it works. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Pretty & Opulent Oriental.  


Real Techniques Stippling Brush. I needed a new brush to apply my CC cream or foundation. I've heard that the Stippling Brushes are the new foundation brush so why not give it a try. It will be my 'everyday' brush. 



Bourjois Paris 123 Perfect CC Cream. This was another recommendation. I went for the shade Ivory (31) and I'm hoping to use this everyday, instead of foundation. I'll have to let you know how I get on with this as I've never used it before. 


Last but not least, I needed a new eyebrow pencil. I was looking for a pencil and a brow gel but they didn't have any gel at Boots so I opted for this instead. L'Oreal Brow Artist Shaper in Blonde. One side the the pencil and the other side is a Fix & Finish Wax. 

Ciao for now - Let me know in the comments bar below if there is anything in particular you'd like me to review. 
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment