Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Thursday 3 September 2015

**NEW** Softlips Cube

Look what I've got my paws on..! 
These aren't readily available in the UK yet but I've managed to get myself one! 
These are becoming increasingly popular in America with celebs like Kelsea Ballerina endorsing them. 
They come in four different flavours. 
Fresh Mint
Strawberry
Vanilla
Pomegranate Blueberry

As you can see from the photos, I went for the pomegranate one. I do want to try the vanilla one as well! 

The pictures aren't the best quality as I took them on my phone rather than my camera.


I shouldn't say this really, but they taste AMAZING. 

The lip balm is 5 in 1 lip care with lip perfecting technology.
1. Hydrates
2. Replenishes
3. Smoothes 
4. Protects
5. Adds shine

The best part is that it DOES contain SPF 15. 

They look pretty. They feel fab. It's everything you'd want from a lip balm. 

Definitely recommend :-)

Xxx


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14424661/?claim=2ev68pqrjpp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment