Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Review of L'occitane Products



L'occitane has already got a good reputation. I don't need to tell you how popular it is.
I decided to treat myself to the Hair Mask and the New Years Resolution Box.
I've used the hair mask before and yes, at £22 it's flippin' expensive but it's worth every penny. I love it. I've used it twice since I bought it and my hair smells amazing afterwards. It also feels silkier and healthier.

As you can see, the picture also includes Shampoo & Conditioner. Again, it smells amazing and it's really helping my hair. I've used expensive shampoos before and all they've done is try out my hair. This particular shampoo & conditioner doesn't do that at all. I enjoy using it. Washing my hair has become a very fun thing to do all of a sudden! Haha

The Shower Oil is good. I like it, but I don't love it. It's a very strange texture. It's an oil that transforms into a shower gel once it hits the water. A little definitely doesn't go a long way with this. It still smells amazing as do all the products and I will continue to use it, but I don't think I'd ever buy the full size version.

The two small pots at the front are the Divine Cream & the Precious Cream. I haven't yet opened the Precious one (the blue pot) so I can't review that one, but the Divine Cream (yellow pot) is really nice. Again, I don't think I'm in love with it and at such an expensive price for a full size tub (£72) I won't be buying it. I've used it twice so far and it's been gentle on my face. I haven't noticed any difference yet, but after just 2 uses, I wouldn't expect to. The cream is quite thick and in this case a little does go a long way. I'll definitely use up the whole pot.

Last but definitely not least is the body milk. Jasmine and Bergamote Perfumed Body Milk. I LOVE
THIS STUFF. The smell is incredible, the full size price is £16.00 for 175ml or you can buy the 50ml for just £5.50. My skin feels amazing after using it. I will definitely be buying more once it's run out. In fact - I'm gonna go use it right now :) (There is also a perfume, candle, shower gel and soap in the same scent. I definitely want the perfume but at £49.00 that will have to wait for a bit!)

Bye Guys xxx






1 comment:

  1. The products live up to their reputation. The hair mask, though pricey at £22, is worth every penny—my hair feels silkier and smells amazing after use. The shampoo and conditioner are fantastic, leaving my hair soft and not dried out, making washing a fun experience. The shower oil is unique, transforming into a gel on contact, but it’s not a favorite of mine. The divine cream is gentle but pricey, and while I haven’t tried the other cream yet, the jasmine and bergamot body milk is incredible. I love it and will definitely repurchase.

    ReplyDelete