Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Saturday 27 December 2014

Review of Pink Parcel - December

As soon as I saw this advertised, I wanted it. I thought it was a fantastic idea and a great way to get some treats and cheer yourself up when that 'time of the month' arrives. 

Basically you just go to www.pinkparcel.co.uk and they ask which your favourite brands are and your dates. They then do the rest. They send the parcel just in time (although unfortunately mine is one the letterboxes it doesn't fit into). 

The whole idea is fantastic. You get plenty of tampons to see you through and you get a bar of chocolate and a fancy tea bag every month. Decembers also came with a gorgeous smelling hair mask by Richard Ward (which apparently retails at £14.95) and a beautiful smelling wax that just goes into an oil burner. I've had that burning all day and it smell delicious. It also came with a red 'Binky' lipstick (worth £2.95) and a Max Factor Mascara (worth £11.99). The red lipstick is a little too bright and definitely needs applying with a brush rather than just straight onto your lips. It also comes with a handy pack of feminine hygiene wipes that are flushable and worth approx £1.79. 



All in all, I'm really impressed and can't wait for next months to arrive. 




Also, I have just ordered the 'My Little Box' that I am incredibly excited about. After reading all the reviews, I can't wait for that to arrive. 

Apparently, this is what I'm due to get in my first box...





I'm very intrigued by Fleur De Force. I may have to find out a bit more about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment