Find me - Follow me

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/stardust1329
Twitter - @emsky1329
Instagram - emsky1329

Sunday 23 August 2015

Mini Pamper Session

I found myself with a couple of hours free this afternoon/evening so I decided to have a mini pamper session. Not a bad thing to do on a Sunday afternoon, but mid way through, I decided I was going to write a blog about it.

I started off my coating my hair in  Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco. It's normally used as a leave in conditioner before drying your hair, but lets face it, we all know now that oil is fantastic for your hair so I decided to use it as a mask. I added to the ends of my hair and through the roots and then tied it up in a bun to keep it out of the way.


While the mask was on I then decided to cleanse my face. As it happens, I didn't put any make-up on today at all but it's still good to give your face a really good wash. Today, I used my Sass Purifying Cleanser. I got this sent to me and I do really like it. I think I'll be trying some other Sass products in the future. 

After washing off the cleanser, I then used my Naobay Moisturising Peeling. It's basically a face scrub but it smells delicious and does a really good job. Again, this was also sent to me and today was the first time I've used it. I'll happily use it again. 


Of course, you can't do a pamper sesh without a face mask. I used this Manuka Honey one. I've used them before and always really liked them. Just make sure you don't start peeling it off in front of anyone. It can look a little bit creepy!! Haha. 
You leave this mask on for 15 minutes and then just give your face a quick wipe after peeling it off. 



Finally, it's time to wash the oil out of my hair. Today I decided to use Herbal Essences - Ignite my Colour. It smells delicious. It reminds me of the original Herbal Essences. Because I had so much oil in my hair, I decided to shampoo twice today to make sure I got it all out. I then put the conditioner on and leave it in while I shaved my legs and used my amazing Body Shop scrub (shown below).


Please always remember to comb your hair when the conditioner is in. It helps to de-tangle it and stops quite as many split ends. It also makes it a lot easier to deal with once you're out of the shower. 


This is the Body Shop body scrub - Fuji Green Tea. It smells AMAZING. I love this product. I bought it on a whim a while ago because I loved the smell so much, I couldn't walk away from it. As you can see, I've used it quite a lot. 



Finally, as if my shower hadn't already been long enough, I decided to use my St. Tropez in shower Gradual Tan. So i had to stand like a lemon for three minutes while it took affect and then wash it off. 


I finished my pamper session by moisturising my entire body in this L'Occitane Body Milk in Jasmine & Bergamote. If you read my blogs on a regular basis you'll have seen this mentioned before. It smells so nice. It reminds me of being on holiday. 


Normally with a pamper I would do my nails as well, but as you can see below, they're already done. I had shellac in Tutti Frutti done a few days ago. 


Just on a side note as well, I wrote this blog before drying my hair. That way, my hair has had a nice amount of time to dry itself. It makes drying your hair a lot quicker and therefore, less heat damage. 

 If nothing else, I hope this post inspires you to have a pamper evening of your own. We don't do it often enough and we all need a bit of relaxation every so often. Kick your man, kids, room mate (whoever you live with) out of the house and just relax. Trust me, it's worth it :)










No comments:

Post a Comment